1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Earth Limo's

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by MTMONGO, Feb 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MTMONGO

MTMONGO Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone used this company, I got an offer from them that is pretty good. $90 RDT. Its says its all inclusive, including drivers gratuity. Would still give them cash tip also.

2. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Where did you get offer? Is that round trip to and from airport?

3. MTMONGO

MTMONGO Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got an email from them. Yes round trip to DT.

4. zoey11

zoey11 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do you know which vehicle this is for and is there an offer code?
    We will have four people and were considering this option as well. Thanks for any info!

5. Wolfman619

Wolfman619 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    earth limos is the best. used them several time over the years, including my wedding weekend. got a stretched excursion for our party of 12, and it was $100 round trip from plaza downtown to golden steer and they even threw a strip cruise in. i first discovered earth limos on a wild trip once with a friend who had wayyyy to much to drink. cabbies were being jerks, saying he was too drunk to ride in their cab, and an earth limo guy flagged us down and loaded us up, no prob. even gave us some beers!
    if you go with them ask to see if richard still works there, 702.752.5449, hes a solid cat.

6. MTMONGO

MTMONGO Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did book the transportation with them. Come to find out I got the offer through the company I work for, we have an office in LV that uses Earth. I talked to Hanna at Earth and she was great, she said there should have been an airport fee of $5 on pickup but since they didn't put it in offer quote they would eat it. She also said this was a savings of like $15 on their regular trip.
    Zoey, on my confirmation print out its says vehicle type: 4 pass Lincoln MKT Town Car.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.