1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Earth Limos from airport...

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by iluv2fish, Jun 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iluv2fish

iluv2fish Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wondering what kind of experience anyone has had with this limo company. I was given a quote of $118 for round trip from/to airport and the Golden Nugget. This INCLUDES driver gratuity, which I thought made it sound like a good price. Any thoughts?

2. Backagain1

Backagain1 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I use Presidential Limo for a bit more. They stop at the Vegas sign.
    I am going to follow to see other input.

3. topcard

topcard Older than the Stardust!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    $118 round trip total is not bad. You could, of course, just grab one of the town-car limos right outside of baggage-claim & it would be about the same. Then, just cab it back to the airport when it's time to go. Just tell the driver "no freeway - we're in no hurry".

I've actually successfully negotiated cab fare leaving downtown for the airport in the pre-8AM morning at the cabstand along side of Binion's - "$25 total to the airport?" Driver agreed. He took LVB/Paradise.

Seems like forever from now, but the flights are booked, so it counts!
  4. ParadiseLV

ParadiseLV Tourist

That is a definitely a good rate. Plus if you ask, they will stop at the Las Vegas sign or liquor store. I use them all the time.

5. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver Vegas Guru at Infinity

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure what vehicle they are quoting you on, that would be the thing to look at. Almost all limo companies are under 100 for sedans and suvs, but once you get into a limo almost everyone is over $60 per hour

6. StephGrahamKC

StephGrahamKC Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We used Earth Limos our past trip and had a great experience. We requested that they come 30 mins after landing and as soon as we got our bags our driver was waiting. He took us to the stretch limo which was very nice and we were on our way. We requested a strip tour and he took us all the way to Fremont and back to Monte Carlo to drop us off. They have very good rates and great service as far as I can tell. They have a code on their Facebook page that if you tell them when you book, you get 15%off. We also used them back to the airport, this time an SUV. Our driver was the same and he took us to In and Out on the way to the airport. I would use them again!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.