1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Earth limo stops

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Amn1410, Oct 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amn1410

Amn1410 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was wondering if anyone has had experiences with making a quick booze stop with earth limo service when you didn't schedule one? They want $40 to make a quick stop at the cvs. The fare said that it included 1 hour, so I would think that making a quick stop would be alright.

2. ParadiseLV

ParadiseLV Tourist

If you are cool and ask the driver, most of them will stop for you. I surely would since it is on the way for most hotels from Flamingo and north.

3. MTMONGO

MTMONGO Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Use Earth Limo all the time, just ask the driver. They do it for us every trip. Know what you want and go in and get it and get out.

4. Amn1410

Amn1410 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Awesome! Thanks very much!

5. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver Vegas Guru at Infinity

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i dont know how Earth works, but most limo companies start the 1 hour clock when the plane lands. Some start when estimated time of you reaching baggage claim. i tell my clients to request pickup 20 minutes after flight lands. Alot of limo companies wont do that, but its worth the shot. Also, some companies give online discounts which is defined as a transfer instead of a charter, so technically they dont have to do anything as far as stops. Most drivers however will stop, drop a $20 and say we need to make a stop, ask if they need anything to drink.

6. Amn1410

Amn1410 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That sounds great! I think it will all work well. My requested time is about 20-30 mins. from arrival time. Thanks!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.