1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Earning Loyalty Points Quickest

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by hornhiyo, Jul 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hornhiyo

hornhiyo Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is there a game/slot that earns loyalty points quicker than others?
    Is it better to bet at a higher denomination to earn points? If I bet 1500 coins, it seems to take about 5 spins to earn points (7500 total coins). However, if I bet 600 coins, it can take up to 20 spins to earn loyalty points (12000 total coins). Does that fluctuate by game?

Anyone noticed the best game/bet level to earn?

2. BigGTMike

BigGTMike Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The optimal bet above level 58ish is 1,000 to "maximize" LP earned from the chips you do have already. It's not optimal in the sense that you don't have any real upside from spiking. Your mileage may vary.

I've always preferred Excalibur 2 because the bonus are simple and fast. Red or black. No twenty clicks for the supposedly predetermined outcome.

3. Dishiki

Dishiki Newbie

I play blackjack to build up my stack, then play betrock since the only bonus game is free spins.

4. hornhiyo

hornhiyo Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Played 10k at blackjack today and only filled the loyalty points hopper by about 1/3. At slots, that would have earned me 10 loyalty points.

5. mcevene

mcevene Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    has any one tried any of the myvegas cheats. I see web sites that say they have cheat programs for myvegas I have used the list of free chips posted daily on several web sites (see VMB myvegas, vegas chatter and several others) they all post just about the same new codes everyday.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.