1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Earn Southwest Rapid Rewards Extra Points through RR Shopping

Discussion in 'Las Vegas for the Frugal (not Cheap)' started by vwhiten, Nov 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vwhiten

vwhiten High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Southwest has a current promotion for earning extra points now through 11/26. I do most of my gift shopping through Southwest -- plenty of stores to choose from - plus Groupon is on there too. You get 500 extra points for $150 worth of shopping -- which I can do pretty quick this time of year. Bath and Body Works, L'Occitane, Sears, Walmart, Kmart, Target to name a few. Here is the link for the promotion if anyone is interested.

https://rapidrewardsshopping.southwest.com/p/Holiday-Bonus-2015.htm

36th Wedding Anniversary
  2. vwhiten

vwhiten High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A couple of my other regulars are Bed Bath and Beyond, Drugstore.com, Sephora, Ulta, World Market, and Overstock.com.

36th Wedding Anniversary
  3. jpw711

jpw711 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I bought 4 appliances for my business when sears was running a 15x point day, got 20k points in one transaction. I'm a believer.

4. AnAmericanTexanInVegas

AnAmericanTexanInVegas Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm a bit late to the party, but I can't give Rapid Rewards Shopping enough praise.
    I use it for at least 70% of my online shopping. Much like jpw711, I've purchased appliances through the website, picked up in store, and received a TON of points.
    There's a huge selection of online stores that we all shop at anyway, so why not? If you fly Southwest, definitely give it a try!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.