1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Earn Free Chips Question

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by MuckJagger, Mar 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MuckJagger

MuckJagger Newbie

Howdy, all ~~

I noticed that my "earn free chips" option finally came back on, and I had a couple questions regarding one of the options.

The offer I was looking at was the ASPCA donation; $18 would get you $175,000 in chips. However, it looks to be a monthly donation.

One of the caveats with the offer said that if you cancel the order, they reserved the right to withdraw the virtual chips.

Does anyone know how this would work? It seems to be a win-win situation; the ASPCA gets a donation, and I'd get substantially more chips than I would for just a generic one-time chip package purchase.

If you cancelled the donation after the first deduction, would myvegas still cancel the chips -- or, perhaps subtract anything you may have won from those chips? Unfortunately, I'm on a fixed income, and while I certainly afford the occasional charitable donation, I'm not really in a position where I can afford an ongoing monthly donation.

Are there any other boarders out there who have had experience with the "earn free chips" feature? I suspect I'd get more valuable input from board members here than trying to get in touch with the myvegas folks; the number of people both here and on Facebook who have gotten different answers to their questions from different myvegas reps at different times of the day seems to be a bit overwhelming.

Regards,

Muck

2. Matty Ice

Matty Ice Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    To be honest Muck, I wouldn't even bother with it. I got about 75k free chips today from chip share links and friends. Join a MyVegas friends page and you can add friends and get lots of free chips links. Just my opinion.

Matt

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.