1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Early week dining specials?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by bdautch, Jul 9, 2016.

1. bdautch

bdautch High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am going to Vegas from Sunday, July 31-Wednesday, August 3. It's my first non Thursday-Sunday trip, and so I don't know much about dining specials that I might be able to track down early in the week.

I love steak and Italian food, and was hoping there might be good deals on one of those things on Monday or Tuesday night. I'm fine with the Strip or downtown...staying at Bally's but will wind up on Fremont/FSE during the trip anyway. Probably trying to avoid any place that's too far removed from either of those locales. Any thoughts?

2. Golfer

Golfer Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Italian American Club. No specials, but close to authentic. It's not at all expensive. Here is the link:

http://www.iacvegas.com/

Oscar Goodman's restaurant will have 30% off with purchase of a $3.00 ticket at Tix4Tonight. Top of Binion's and Hugo's Cellar will have 25% off. Same deal, buy a couple at Tix4Tonight.

They are not 6 month aged $200 steaks, but all these places serve USDA Prime. A lot of places on the strip also serve Prime, but surprisingly, a lot served Choice, and charge way, way over Prime prices.

For presentation, go to Hugo's at least once. Get their Kona coffee after dinner. For old school very good steak, go to Binion's. Or go to the Steakhouse at Circus Circus. They never have specials that I know of, but server a very good Prime steak for significantly under uppity strip prices.

If you go to IAC, you can ask nicely for them to prepare something to your specifications. I've been doing this there since you had to have an invite to get in.

Now none of the above are $20 dinners (excepting maybe IAC), but they are very, very good dinners, and deeply discounted. So two can get out of either Binion's or Hugo's for under $50 a person unless you drink a lot. Maybe less. You'd be well above $80 to $100 for anything similar on the srip not discounted.

3. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Christmas Trip. Sam's Town & MSS
  4. JoJoR

JoJoR High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Check out Charlie Palmer at the Four Seasons. They have a Cut of the Week special that changes every single week. Check it out here.