1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Dumped by my host?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by queentata, Nov 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. queentata

queentata VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have had a host at Paris for the past three years or so, and she has been pretty good to us. We are both diamond, but I may not be after this year, as we have started to give some play/stay to Aria.

We emailed her and it took over a week for her to reply. We got an offer for an NYE party at Paris, staying at Bally's. We are already comped those nights at Paris and would rather stay there, but attend the party. She said she saw no offers for us at all, while I have it right in front of me!

She also said that we have been assigned a new host, who may have helped us in the past. This is not the case, as we don't know the name.

So, we are waiting to hear from her, after we told her about the offer, and asked for contact info for our "new"? host.

Anyone else have anything similar to this happen?

2. blackjacknut

blackjacknut VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds like she is leaving or your play has dropped off to the point that she may be passing you off to a more "junior" host. I dropped my CET host a few years back but never had one drop me. I would call her and ask her what's up.

3. Naturaleight

Naturaleight MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    CET has been reassigning people to specific hosts for play across the country. I got a call from my "new" host who is based at PH saying he would take care of all of my trips throughout the CET network, even to Atlantic City. I assumed this is to free up hosts at specific properties for ultra high rollers.

If I had to guess I'd say this is what is happening to you.

4. queentata

queentata VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For an update, after we emailed her about the new host and asked for his contact info, she emailed us back, and said she is trying to get us a room at Paris, even though the party invte says stay at Bally's party at Paris. Hmmmm. Very interesting. We will see how this all turns out as this time, we are only staying there three nights, when our normal stay is five or six. Our other three are at Aria, and I hope we are not disappointed as many seem to be on here. BTW, our play has not diminished so this was pretty surprising. I know we certainly are not big fish but both Diamond for the last few years.

Headed to New Orleans for a business trip a few weeks before our Vegas trip. Sure would be nice to hit a big jackpot so we could take it to Vegas!!

5. Dr. Phil

Dr. Phil Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do you have any information about the party itself? I have the same offer but have never stayed at Ballys. I think the offer has more to do with your ADT than tier level.

6. queentata

queentata VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know there is a band and dinner. Would love to know more myself. I posted over at TA for some info and will check that out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.