I bought all these via MyVegas and used them during our last trip, I thought I would post a little info on each one since, especially considering the dueling piano, there isn't a ton of first hand experience out there. Starting with Dueling Piano's! We sat at the table closest to the piano's, well there are a few of them but we got one! We went on a Thursday, got there at 9:00 PM, stayed until midnight, it was a blast. To get your song played it's normally $2 - $5. If you want to be sure your song is played, fork over $5. Some $1 requests were played, just depended on their mood and how desperate they were for material. The show was a lot of fun, they were very personable, fairly talented, bantered a bit here and there and some people sang some karaoke as well. The karaoke was sometimes fun to watch but the piano's were more interesting. Now, the most important piece, the booze. The deal is unlimited drinks for 3 hours (the duration of the show), they limit you to wells booze and domestic beer. That's pretty unfortunate but I made do ordering my first drink as a gin and tonic. Well, from there, I never got a chance to order another drink, the entire 3 hours... It's not quite what you're thinking though, the waitress had at most times a minimum of two drinks per person on our table. There was no need to order anything else, though if I did want a different drink I'm sure she would have obliged. They kept bringing the drinks, we never had to ask once or look for a waitress once. Our total tab when we were done would have been about $160 for two people, ofc this was 100% comp'd. I tipped her $30, she seemed pretty happy about that, we enjoyed the whole experience quite a bit and would recommend it. Zumanity - The show was pretty good, entertaining, certainly not my favorite just because it wasn't all that interesting 30% of the time. The other 70% it was pretty cool. Biggest complaint was we bought one ticket and got the other one comp'd through MyVegas. I booked our seats on the balcony, center, front row. This was for a Monday or Tuesday night.. I think Tuesday. They closed the balcony because there weren't enough people to fill the bottom level. This means they "upgraded us" (using their words), to the far right side of the stage on the main level. This show was developed so that you sit in the front and look straight on at the stage to the back, not for people who have to look left and right. Therefore, our "upgraded seats" were crap. Compared to center, front row balcony, these were garbage seats. But whatever.. The MyVegas thing worked perfectly, the show was ok and really the main suggestion/comment I have is, get good center balcony seats (cheaper than main floor, though center main floor would be good too) and go to the show on a Friday or Saturday so they don't close the balcony. Don't pay for seats on the far left or far right of the main level, the show really isn't developed to be viewed like that in my opinion. Bellagio Weekday Lunch Buffet - I didn't read the fine print on this bad boy and we showed up on Saturday at like 1:30PM. The players club gave us the voucher but said, this is only for weekdays you know, right? I didn't pay enough attention to know that up front but it was no big deal. However, the players club offered a solution, she said it would be fine to go to the buffet, which was a brunch buffet, and the cost of a normal lunch buffet would be deducted from the cost of the brunch buffet. Since it was our last day in vegas we took them up on it! Having that pass allowed us to cut the entire line which was a huge bonus because it was a 30+ minute line. We got in at about 2:45, the switch to dinner was at 3:30, we stayed long enough to see some of the offerings and tasted some. Tried the beef wellington, the crab legs and a couple other things. Overall it's decent. Nothing was bad, a lot of things were average and the crab and beef wellington were pretty good. Definately recommend getting the dueling piano passes though!