1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Dry Cleaning?

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by LushLife, Apr 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LushLife

LushLife Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I recently bought some new shirts that need to be dry cleaned. I know that if I pack them, they'll get wrinkled, so I might want to just get them dry cleaned there. I'd rather not pay a fortune at the hotel, any good dry cleaners around town, that anyone knows of? We'll have a car.

Also, what would you say the average price for a dry cleaning of Men's Button Up shirt would be?

2. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry, I've never been much of a dry clean only guy. You might be able to avoid the problem by reading some tips on how to pack (there is a blog called onebag.com with some good tips, and some other sites) so that shirts don't crease/wrinkle.

And from what I've read, you can iron most dry clean shirts as long as its a dry press (no steam) and you have some other material (a sheet) between the iron and the shirt so there is less direct heat.

3. GeorgeandTheBear

GeorgeandTheBear Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Arrow Cleaners 702-735-0642, corner of Paradise & Harmon in a small strip mall. I have just dropped mine off and had them do it for me. They were so cheap I wasn't going to waste any valuable Vegas time doing it myself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.