1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Driving to Las Vegas is better than hanging in LA

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Ben Jammin, Jun 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ben Jammin

Ben Jammin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I didn't go to Vegas until I was in my late 20's. Had I known what a cake walk the drive is I would have made it a regular frequent trip.

These days, at least in the sleepy suburbs of the greater Los Angeles Area they roll up the streets by 1 AM and if you want decent entertainment it's always a long drive late at night when only drunks and cops are out on the roads.

But Las Vegas rocks 24/7 and there's lots of public transportation and ways to get around at all hours of the night, you don't have to drive and you can walk to any one of a dozen happening places within 15 minutes if each other.

If you're younger, ( 20's and 30's ish ) the night club scene is second to none and the dancing and debauchery goes until the wee hours of the morning, sometimes way past dawn but it's not cheap.

Bottle service is the norm to get VIP seating so going with a bunch of friends is the way to go.

You can sweat out that excess alcohol at any one of a dozen pool parties during the summer and re-charge for the coming nights partying and gambling.

So, if you happen to land on this web site and you're young and like to party go on Expedia or and one of a dozen discount web sites and Hotel
    Face book pages or Groupon and book a low priced room at a decent Strip Hotel.

Park or valet your car and leave it. Don't drink and drive especially in Las Vegas if you value your money and/or freedom. Las Vegas is hard on out of town drunk drivers.

You can get as drunk as you want, and for the most part nobody, even the cops will bother you, but don't try to drive.

Have fun and as always,

You're in Vegas Baby, Don't Get Cheap!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.