1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Drinks at kahunaville

Discussion in 'Las Vegas for the Frugal (not Cheap)' started by big1ed, Mar 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. big1ed

big1ed Tourist

I got a $25 coupon for 6 drinks at Kahunaville at TI. I was wondering if anyone ever used this Travelzoo coupon there, and what types of drinks did you get? I realize this post was done about a month ago, was looking for any help on any particular drinks. Thanks.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2013
  2. HallOfPromise

HallOfPromise Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good question. Count me in on wondering as well, since I got the coupon, too. I hear they also have some bar tending tricks and flair. Do they get crowded because of this?

3. da1chifan

da1chifan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've never seen it crowded during the day. (Unless there is some kind of daytime major sports action going on, like NFL Sundays.) Now after 6-7pm, it starts to get busy and louder as the bartenders do their little shows.

Here is the drink menu:
    http://kahunaville.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/DrinkMenu.pdf

You can basically get any drink from the drink menu unless it is one of their huge drinks for 2 people (like the Big Kahuna).

I like their Pain Killer drink best. Mai Tai probably 2nd best.

4. ref59405

ref59405 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I like the rum runner :beer:

5. Thirdbasekid24

Thirdbasekid24 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I took advantage of this offer when I was there last 4th of july. It's true you can order almost any drink off their little book or ask the bartender if they have any special drinks if you're feeling daring. I'm going again for the 4th so hope this coupon pops up again!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.