1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Drink Passes at Sports Book

Discussion in 'The Sports Book' started by ja4s, Jul 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ja4s

ja4s Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello all!

Going to Vegas next week and wanted to see where was the best place to gamble. What Sports Books are known for giving you a drink pass for every bet you make in Sports/Horse Racing. I want to be able to make a few bets, sit down, enjoy the game, and get a few drinks as well :beer:

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

2. Frankr163

Frankr163 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The best book for cocktails, I think is the Bellagio.
    No tickets needed, just sit there and the CW's are bring them to you as fast as they can.

3. Kc4400

Kc4400 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just got back today. I played $130 in bets in one trip to the window at Ballys. I asked about drink tickets and guy gave me one. Didn't offer until I asked. Last year, guy at Harrah's gave me five for about the same bet.

4. ClarkGrswld4

ClarkGrswld4 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    +1, if your aim is to drink, the Bellagio is the best book in town. I primarily play poker and often times I will take breaks from the table and just sit in the book and get served without an active ticket

5. LAV

LAV Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Two sportskbook that I know that do not require tickets to get drinks are Bellagio and Rio. Just remember to tip the waitresses.

At many of the CET props, you might get an agent who sticks stricty by the policy of 1 drink ticket for a $100 bet, or 2 for a $500 bet ($1,000 if the agent is really an ass).

Just be smart and go to a guy/gal who seem to care less about the bets. Those ones tend to be more generous.

6. Duke Always Covers

Duke Always Covers Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I like the Mirage, where a lousy $5 bet on a horse race gets you a drink ticket (often more than one, as the guys at the windows are just pulling them from a big stack). I like a $2 WPS bet on a solid favorite (6-5, 8-5, etc.), figuring that even a place means my drink only cost a buck or two. Low risk, low reward, free-ish booze.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.