1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Dress hire and hair and make-up advice

Discussion in 'Vegas Weddings' started by Mrs Onionrage, Jun 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mrs Onionrage

Mrs Onionrage Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi,

I'm getting married in September in Vegas and have several places I have found to hire wedding gowns.

Can anyone help me with finding the best places to go for both hair and make up and dress hire please?

2. raraavis

raraavis VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i'm interested in this as well. :thumbsup:

3. fastlaney

fastlaney Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can't help with with the dress hire stuff but I can recommend a place for hair and makeup.

My daughter got married in Vegas on July 23rd and we used Stevee Danielle Salon for our hair and makeup and they were EXCELLENT!!

Our stylist was named Erica and she came right to my daughter's the hotel room. She did an amazing job on both myself and my daughter's hair and makeup. I never wear makeup myself or do my hair so I was a bit worried that I would end up looking over-done or not like myself. I expressed my concerns and Erica did exactly what I asked. I was so happy with the way I looked. I felt beautiful after she was done with me. My hair and makeup last all evening and all night.....I got back to my hotel room at 5:00 AM and I still looked great.

My daughter's hair and makeup were flawless too. She looked so beautiful!! The price for our hair and makeup was in line with other places we checked into and it was worth every penny. We both looked great and felt great. I cannot say enough good things about our experience with Stevee Danielle and our stylist Erica. :nworthy:

4. scottuf

scottuf Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We just got married Aug 3 and my wife got her hair and makeup done at Dollheads in the Miracle Mile shops at Planet Hollywood. Rather inexpensive, and they did a great job. Plus, being at the shops, it left me with stuff to do while waiting for her.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.