1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Downtown Property Limos

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by VegasLover8, Dec 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VegasLover8

    VegasLover8 Low-Roller

    Joined:
    Apr 27, 2010
    Messages:
    260
    Location:
    The Mistake on the Lake
    In another thread, it was stated that you can order/pay for a limo from the airport directly through some of the strip properties.

    Do any of the downtown properties also have their own limos? I would think the Nugget. What about the Boyd properties? or the Plaza?

    How much?
     
  2. QIKFIX

    QIKFIX Low-Roller

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2011
    Messages:
    380
    Location:
    Australia
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    4
    I'd also be interested in knowing if a Limo to plaza would be possible, or is would it be easier in a town car?
     
  3. DonD

    DonD Super Moderator

    Joined:
    Nov 5, 2004
    Messages:
    9,139
    Location:
    So Cal 91748
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    300
    The Plaza does have limo service. I've used it a few times and I know others on this board that have used it also. I've also seen the GN limo at the airport.
     
  4. W2G

    W2G Tourist

    Joined:
    Apr 1, 2010
    Messages:
    61
    Location:
    MN
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    1
    My host at the Nugget set me up with limo pick up and drop off. Not sure what the cost would be to order a limo from them though. They are the way to go though, not just because its "fancy", but the ease of finding the driver holding the sign with your name on it, and him having your key cards for you so there is no check in, can't beat that.
     
  5. VegasLover8

    VegasLover8 Low-Roller

    Joined:
    Apr 27, 2010
    Messages:
    260
    Location:
    The Mistake on the Lake
    DonD,

    Was it comped? or did you pay have to pay for it? If so how much?

    Can I "charge" it to the room? Then maybe get it comped at the end of the trip.

    Thanks.

    Rich
     
  6. tmaas21

    tmaas21 Low-Roller

    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2007
    Messages:
    187
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    30
    In my experiences with the Plaza -- when they send a comped limo to the airport for you, it is contracted through a 3rd party. I do not believe they have a "house limo".....but I could be wrong.....maybe they've just needed an extra limo on times when I've arrived.
     
  7. Joe

    Joe VIP Whale

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2009
    Messages:
    11,336
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    175
    Our host at Main Street arranges a comped limo for us each trip. I would say 95% of the time it is a Bell limo. The other 5% it is the Orleans limo, which for all I know might also be run by Bell. It's just that it has the Orleans logos all over the outside.
     
    Christmas
    My wife's birthday
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.