1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Downtown Meal Question

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by rosec73, Jan 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rosec73

rosec73 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been lucky enough to have a good run at Main Street Station last April. I had been getting offers from four free nights and $40 freeplay to now four free nights,$100 freeplay and 24 free meals (based on double occupancy) for the meals. Since this is my first comp of this nature. I have heard that the meals are based on some type of food booklet. My question is has anyone ever had this type of comp before? And what is really included in this booklet?

Thanks

2. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure about comps but people who take the food package with their rooms get an "aloha" booklet, good for 3 meals a day and even get a coupon for their seafood buffet. Unfortunately it isn't free, you usually have to put up a couple of bucks for the meal (not sure with comps though, guess they could be free). The coupons are usually good for the MSS buffet but if you want to use it for 777 or other restaurants the coupon has a dollar value which usually doesn't equate to the amount of the meal.

I'm not sure about comp meals like that so hope someone can enlighten us on it.

3. ruralhipster

ruralhipster Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    if you look at the 777 menu some items have a flower beside them, I think they can be ordered with a aloha coupon.

4. rayeo

rayeo Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    don't forget to tip the wait staff even though the meals are comped

5. rosec73

rosec73 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the heads up.

6. Electroguy563

Electroguy563 Over-Fried Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    At the Market St. café at the Cal there are meals highlighted as 100% free with the Aloha coupon. Others are a few dollars more with the coupon.

Going to Hawaii's 9th Island!!
    Going to Hawaii's 9th island!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.