1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Downtown May 30th-June 1st

Discussion in 'Vegas Get Togethers' started by Pizzaman, Apr 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pizzaman

Pizzaman Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I will be in Downtown Vegas May 30th-til June 1st. Would love a mini meet with some fellow board members. Maybe play a little VP and have a couple of drinks. Respond here or send me a PM. Thanks :beer:

2. The Stig

The Stig VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There's a good chance I will be out Downtown on the 30th, usually Golden Gate but I would be up for a meet and a beer wherever :beer:

3. jasonargo

jasonargo High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I posted this on another thread also, but here's my plans:

I'm booked for 6 nights coming in late on the 28th with 2 nights at the Downtown Grand, Circus Circus for the weekend, then back downtown to the Plaza for Sun & Mon nights. All comped (except resort fee at CC).

I'm not planning much time on the Strip this trip, unfortunately. Thursday will be spent running promos at off-Strip places, but there's a possibility of hitting the Max (Westin) for some cheap gambling in the late afternoon. Depending on the temperature, I might walk over to the Cromwell afterwards just for kicks as well.

Every night will most likely be spent downtown, including Fri & Sat when I plan on being at the Grand for their drawings until 10 PM. I don't start drinking heavily until after I park the car for the night, heh.

I'm always up for a get together at the Boar bar in Main Street Station, so anyone who might be interested feel free to PM me and I can send you contact info.

-

It looks like Gaggles' birthday group might be downtown on the 30th also. This could get interesting.

Have fun & good luck!

-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.