1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Downtown Grand Prime Rib Dinner

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Shades, Jul 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shades

Shades Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does the Downtown Grand still have their $9.95 Prime Rib dinner? My girlfriend and I had it when we were in Vegas back in February. It was the best meal I've ever had in Vegas up until now. We've been to Vegas 3 times and this Prime Rib dinner just knocked my socks off.

Thanks!

Shades :cool:

2. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They still had it in June.

There are 3 or 4 $9.99 Prime Rib dinners downtown. I haven't tried DTG, but Magnolia's at the QQQQ remains my favorite. Thanks for the recommendation.

New Orleans 7* retreat. Food, food, and more food . . . .
    Tentatively Tahoe or LV . . . .
  3. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yup, I like the prime rib dinner at the Cal Market St. Café. In addition to prime rib, a starch and a veggie it also includes an all you can eat salad bar (or soup) and cherries jubilee for dessert.

4. sunshineblue

sunshineblue Tourist

yes, the Prime rib dinner at the Cal Market cafe has become a tradition. Even used to get a few dollars off with the Fremont coupons they used to have the coupons.
    These days most of the food is covered with myvegas, and total rewards points.
    Also we stay at the 4 Q's and skip the maid service and get the credit of $15 or so a night, usually use it for breakfast.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.