1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Downtown Grand comp room resort fee?

Discussion in 'Downtown Hotels' started by patlives, Mar 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. patlives

patlives Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I played there enough a couple of weeks ago to earn the "new player 2 night complimentary night stay" has anyone used this for a couple nights and did they charge the resort fee? Also, how are the quality of the rooms??

2. 16gauge

16gauge Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It does not take too much to get mailers for free rooms from the DT Grand. I'll be using my 2nd free comp 3 night stay (with some Food and slot credits) next week. My wife also gets some offers from them, but hers are different than mine. Her's states in the fine print of the mailer that the resort fee is not included, while mine does not have that fine print. I was not charged it last April when I used the offer previously. The rooms are good quality, a bit on the smaller size (it is downtown). They are comparable to a Boyd's property in quality. They try to be a bit more "modern", so they have some strange colors (ours was green).

3. hail2skins

hail2skins VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last year I got two free nights and they did not charge the resort fee for the free nights.

Rooms are nice......only quirk that people comment on is the "half door" for the shower, which I didn't think was much of a problem as far as water getting all over the floor. Standard room is nicer than the standard Carson and likely nicer than the Gold Tower room at the Nugget.

4. yojimbo1

yojimbo1 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    On several comp stays at DT Grand, I have never been charged resort fee

5. marcianofan

marcianofan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ask for a room on the west side of the west(I can't remember the name of the tower) tower, you don't hear noise from the third street area/bars. I was not charged a resort fee either. The rooms are nice, but I'm also not real picky as long as their clean!

6. patlives

patlives Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    All set. Called and booked it, asked specifically and the resort fee is included in the comp. Really looking forward to checking it out

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.