1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Downtown Cocktail Room

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by Michelle, Jun 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michelle

Michelle Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone have a picture of this mysterious front door? I hear it looks like a stainless steel panel. And since I don't want to look like a total dork, I want to be able to walk in without an issue!

Jill's 21st!
  2. Rotty

Rotty Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    no pic but stand facing entrance and the door is the panel on the left, just push it

I have given this place a couple of tries with different groups of people but still fail to be impressed by it

3. Michelle

Michelle Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks! And good to know your review! I was going to make a special trip downtown just to go to this bar, maybe I'll reconsider.

Jill's 21st!
  4. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's a bar... not Disneyland!!! Correct about the panel on the left... I've been there a couple times while touring the area bars and maybe I'm more enamored with the joint, even cause I've had 5 or 6 in me before arriving there!:beer:

5. Michelle

Michelle Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think it looks different and a little out of the way. I really want to enjoy the vibe without being overcrowded.

Jill's 21st!
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.