1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Double Point Weekends?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by USCHawks, May 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. USCHawks

USCHawks High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just started playing MyVegas about three weeks ago and was wondering how often they have double point weekends? At first I thought it was every weekend since the first two weeks had at least one games at double points, but then this last weekend I saw that this wasn't the case.

Thanks in advance for your replies!

2. tuck78

tuck78 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure on frequency of when they have it but so far its seems to be when they introduce a new game, a holiday weekend or some kind of promo. Otherwise I'd say it's kind of random.

3. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Early on in the game they really didn't exist, but lately it's been correlating with a lot of holiday weekends. I'm guessing they been offering more of these double XP weekends because it probably convinces more people to buy chip packages after they run bad at the double XP game.

4. -(J)-

-(J)- Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Seems like you can count on a Double XP weekend at least once a month.

5. Carlany2

Carlany2 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you've just started playing, double xp weekends hinder your loyalty point accumulation.

6. vdarrell

vdarrell Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looking for one on Mother's Day week end love those double xp's. I start saving my chips a week before each holiday

Good luck spinning

7. Mitkraft

Mitkraft High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    FYI if you've just started playing and are below level 58 then doubple XP weekends may not be a good thing for you. Do some poking around at hints and tips for strategy to maximize your LP gain (asuming you are playing for that). One of the tips is to stay below level 58 as long as possible to maximize the ammount of LP you can gain since its harder above level 58. The only benefit to XP is to level up faster, unlock rewards, gain bigger daily spin wedges as well as the chips and LP you get from each level up. But unless you are going to Vegas really soon you should maximize your sub-level-58 LP while you can.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.