1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Double LP/XP

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by AlexS, Jan 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlexS

AlexS Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi folks,

Just wondering when you guys think a double LP/XP weekend will be. I have been back playing again for about a month and haven't seen one yet. I have just been stock piling chips!

2. bjpcyclone

bjpcyclone High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They PlayStudios people have said there will be no more Double XP events. And the Double LP events have been few and far between.

3. EastCoastVegasFan!

EastCoastVegasFan! High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This game is really cutting back.......

4. AlexS

AlexS Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow that's really sad to hear. All these stupid quests and puzzles that just eat my chips...

It's hard to find something to even spend the chips on anyways because I'm staying at CET this up coming trip and a stay at Mlife is required for the good rewards, or pay double for them :thumbsdown:

5. moefoe81

moefoe81 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I really miss the double XP and double LP events. I agree that the quests and puzzles just eats all my chips

Ernie

6. Shayna G

Shayna G Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Someone did a long article awhile back calculating the "bonus" that actually is double LP. Because as you get higher in the game it takes more LP to fill the bar giving you the 10gold coins, it actually basically worked out to be a wash. Because you skipped the levels with the slower LP. If you leveled up 5 times during it that was a a bonus 5000LP VS it taking more pulls to get your 10LP. So you made an extra 5k in gold but lost it throughout your regular play.

Not sure if I am articulating it as well as I can, but it really in the long run basically just made the bonus a wash. They had the math and actual statistics behind them to prove the point.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.