1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

double loyalty points 9/17

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by donfairplay, Sep 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. donfairplay

donfairplay Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think its for slots only? According to the first splash screen when I logged in.

Looks like its a whole-day thing (ends in 23 hours for me), instead of a log in and you get 6 hours thing. We don't need no stinking double XP days.

2. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I noticed this yesterday evening, figured it would end at midnight. Still going this morning.

Christmas Trip. Sam's Town & MSS
  3. Readingfanman

Readingfanman Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Damn, I waited for about 6 weeks in the hope they would do a double LP day. Presumed they'd not be doing them anymore and got rid of about 1M in chips!

NFL Championship Weekend
  4. g8rb8k8

g8rb8k8 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Double LP is for blackjack also. Doesn't matter what you are playing when you level up. The one feature that PS said they were no longer going to do was the Double XP.

5. Tree DA

Tree DA High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was close to leveling up yesterday so I played a bit just to get the double red for leveling up even though it was kind of lame. I probably wouldn't have played yesterday otherwise just because I was so busy at work.. I guess they fooled me. I have 700k red chips and 1.4M XP to go till the next level up. I can probably get there but it will take a while as I only bet 1000/spin to maximize LP. Maybe I'll play a few hundred spins as 2k this time just to speed things up.

6. willywilkes

willywilkes Low-Roller

800K to next level and only 50K in chips, pretty sure I won't be making this one.... I wish they did this on mobile (yesterday)- I think I leveled up 5 times after winning almost 2M on China Mystery (lost most of it already but oh well).

7. m.clizzle

m.clizzle Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    blew my load on the last Double LP day, and worked back upto 800k by this one (only taking the free daily spin). Then hit the mother tussin' jacktop on a measly 6k per spin on Excalibur2. 900k! Moved upto 30k per spin and hit 800k, then 700k. upto 3.5m, and will be running this all day until i zero out of the bonus ends. Started the day at 179kLP hope to get to 250-300k if possible.

[​IMG]

8. Piech

Piech Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I thought there was restrictions on how many LP's you could earn in a 24 hour period???

9. ND80

ND80 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There is but that's only on the LPs earned from the circle filling up. You can gain unlimited LPs from leveling up.

10. dannyocean

dannyocean High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My understanding is that you're capped out at 2,000 LPs per day on earning just from play. If you hit the level-up XPs, you get those LPs regardless of your daily accrual based on spins.

- - - Updated - - -

What he said :peace:

11. m.clizzle

m.clizzle Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    that was a good run today. finished at level 183 and upto 252k LP. my biggest 1 day gain yet

12. ND80

ND80 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Pretty impressive. Good job

13. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice!
    Which game and how much per spin? Or was it Blackjack.

Christmas Trip. Sam's Town & MSS
  14. emmas

emmas Low-Roller

Nice going. If you're not out of chips, still have a few hours of double LPs to go.

15. m.clizzle

m.clizzle Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    All out of chips.

Played Excalibur2 at 30k per spin for almost 3 hours.

16. M_ILIS

M_ILIS High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How many chips did you start with?

17. USCHawks

USCHawks High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Finally a double LP day! I got my 2K LP from playing and another 10K from the five level ups and gained 500K XP when all was said and done.

18. vegasvette

vegasvette Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Love when they offer double LP's. I hoarded chips a while, got to 2 million, level 187. Ended with 1 million chips, but level 193 and doubled up a bunch, as you can see. I've used over 200k LP's on two trips so far, sitting on over 265 LP's for the trip next spring.

19. M_ILIS

M_ILIS High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was finally in position to take advantage of one of these promos, seeing I had over 6 million chips (thanks China Mystery, you've been good to me for the last few weeks). I played a bunch of Excalibur yesterday at 30K/spin and some China Mystery at 6,000/spin. Also played maybe 45 minutes of blackjack at 49,500 per hand. I've grown accustomed to not having to worry about my chip stack, so I stopped playing when I dipped under 1 million chips. All told, I lost 5.3 million but gained around 45K LPs. The frustrating part was it felt like I never hit any real good jackpots that could have allowed me to play a lot longer.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.