1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Double Down Saloon Walkable from Hard Rock

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by Drambler, Jan 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drambler

Drambler High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've read about the Double Down Saloon and it sure sounds like my kind of place. From what I can tell it is close to the Hard Rock and the Hofbrauhaus. I don't mind hoofing it at any time day or night but I have to ask if that is a safe walk for two guys late at night? I'm not familiar with that neighborhood.

I'm not scared of most neighborhoods but the only walk where I was unsure about stuff like this in a previous trip was when we walked from the El Cortez to the Western and I was glad we did that one during the day. I sure miss the Western.

2. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would do it without much reservation at all. Its a main road, not like some back alleys of downtown. Just be careful and dont overserve yourself to where you lose awareness. A cab ride would be cheap insurance though!

3. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Absolutely an easy and safe walk... you'll be there in 5 minutes and rarely run across any shady characters along the way. Paradise is very heavily traveled and well lit and you're only goin' about a block anyways.

4. Drambler

Drambler High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the replies. I will be putting this on my list of things to do next trip

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.