1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Double Booking Offers (CET)

Discussion in 'Comps' started by CaliWes, May 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CaliWes

CaliWes Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have an offer for $375 FP or GC For 7/1-7/31 and the same offer for $375 For 8/1-8/31.

Can I combine those offers?

I usually can only go to Vegas on the weekends (flying out Friday night and returning Sunday evening) and it just so happens that 7/31 falls on a Friday and 8/1 Falls on a Saturday. So this would be perfect if I could combine the offers, but I've never tried this before. So asking you all if you have? Would that mean I'd have to book 1 night for the one offer and the other night for the other offer codes? If so that would be no big deal because the TR website is so easy to use.

2. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    IMHO, you'd have to look at the fine print on the offer. I used to do this downtown and get double bonuses for my trip.

CET and mLife are notorious for making Freeplay associated with a specific trip. Remember that you cannot book two trips without a 72 hour break in-between them, so you probably couldn't book those trips back-to-back.

Check with your host (if you have one, for more clarity)

New Orleans 7* retreat. Food, food, and more food . . . .
    Tentatively Tahoe or LV . . . .
  3. LOCALGAMBLER77

LOCALGAMBLER77 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The short answer is no. But your host can do this for you (although now it is more difficult for them to combine hard comps), but it doesn't hurt to ask.

4. newmans

newmans VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You need 2 days between offers. Either off property or paying for 2 nights between offers.

5. mrstealth

mrstealth High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As long as you have 2 different offer codes, The simple answer is "maybe" - LOL. You won't be able to reserve both offers online as the Total Rewards website won't let you book 2 offers that close together. You can book one online, and then call the 1-800 number (or your host if you have one) and ask. As long as your play warrants it they will probably honor both offers. If you do get permission though, I wouldn't short play them though or it definitely will impact future offers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.