1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Double booking hotels?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by wrrossi, Oct 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wrrossi

wrrossi Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone double booked two hotels at the same time for themselves, not for family or friends? How about just overlapping one night to get the additional comps for play and F&B? If so, did you get caught, or were your future offers affected by not gambling enough?

2. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    you cant at the same cet , but yes to diifernt entities like cet, mlife , cosmo, wynn

3. Jejas

Jejas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I do it all the time.

4. Krh2o

Krh2o MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've done it. There is no way to " Get Caught". MGM or CET won't let you book two properties at the same time on an offer. MGM even makes you wait a few days, unless you have a host who can over ride it. So if you tried to book MGM Grand, and then try to book say Bellagio on an offer the computer won't let you or the agent on the phone won't be able to book you.

You can easily book a room at MGM Grand and Caesars Palace if you wanted. You just need to remember you need to play enough at each property to keep your offers going. If you just used the second booking for the free play or food credit and didn't play any of your money or low played, then yes future offers will be affected.

5. zing

zing Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've never done it, pretty much because I'm a low roller who doesn't get a lot of offers.

It's common practice among those who do get comps / free play though. I know people who double book almost every trip.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.