1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Dollar/Thrifty

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by xmarksx, Jul 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xmarksx

xmarksx VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just had something very odd but very good happen for my rental August 4th - 9th. I had my res booked with Alamo at $210 with a Full size (week rental) and a coupon for a one class upgrade. I have been checking and noticed Dollar/Thrifty deeply discounted only their Premium I got the week for $96, with a 10% AutoSlash coupon. Total is $160 with taxes. You might want to check if your travel is in the next couple of weeks. Looks like they are trying to rent out inventory. What is odd is that the other classes, even compact, pretty much stayed the same. Only the Premium cars dropped.

2. JarettK

JarettK Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last week I locked in a rate of $15.78/day for Compact From Sun-Wed. Today it's $40/day. Heh don't think I could beat the deal I got.

3. booker

booker High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Which company?

4. JarettK

JarettK Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Dollar (express member)

5. booker

booker High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm also Dollar Express. For three days (Aug. 5-8) I come to just under $130. Darn it! It was under $12 a day before I booked my flight!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.