1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Does Orleans give 3 nights like other Boyd?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by TIMSPEED, Jan 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TIMSPEED

TIMSPEED !địt mẹ!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've gotten 3 nights from MSS and from Sams Town...but I haven't gotten them from Orleans (yet); only 2 nights.
    Now, in November and December I gave them decent play ($20k coin-in; $5k per day over the course of four different play sessions)
    Also, if anyone knows about it...Does Orleans give out Gold or Silver cards, like other Boyd properties?
    Thanks!

Palace Tower Suite!
  2. bubbakitty

bubbakitty native Texan; born and bred.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have not heard of the gold / silver cards at Orleans but have not asked about them either. I have read stories by Joe and others that have them or earned them etc. and was curious as to details. And yes Orleans gives 3 nighters. One example is the upcoming BIG Game offer of 3 nights and a seat at the BIG Game party upstairs with food and drink.....not the Wynn or MGM but what you would expect from Orleans. Others will surely comment so stay tuned.

1st Super Bowl DT...Panthers / Browns no doubt
    Spur of momento trip
  3. TIMSPEED

TIMSPEED !địt mẹ!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hmm...well, I guess there is hope!
    Thanks Bubbakitty!

Palace Tower Suite!
  4. bubbakitty

bubbakitty native Texan; born and bred.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You should have on-line offers in your account but if not or not significant enough just call and ask to speak with a random host and see what is offered up front. A friend went with me in October and put in to make sapphire which is like 20,000 or something coin in. They comped him the 5 nights and all charges (which were not much over 150 $) at check out and he only introduced himself on our last day. Of course we had some luck at BJ but got killed at craps as well....all they can say is sorry......

I find Boyd will work with you for the long term rather than just the next trip.......We have been going to the Orleans for 8 or 9 years and exclusively the last 6.....although our hostess left in April and I miss her a lot as the adjustment period is killing me with a new contact as the learning process is curious at best. But give it a try and see what develops.

1st Super Bowl DT...Panthers / Browns no doubt
    Spur of momento trip
  5. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can't answer the silver/gold question. In another thread I did post that I found a 12 year old email from my old host stating that a Silver card required 5k coin in, per day. I also noticed she said that Cal doesn't have a Silver card.
    Now, that is a 12 year old email, so I don't know how much still applies?

Christmas
    My wife's birthday
  6. TIMSPEED

TIMSPEED !địt mẹ!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yup, and that's why I'm kinda ballparking it around $10k per day...

Palace Tower Suite!
  7. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Did you trying calling the host desk at Orleans and ask if they have the cards?

When I asked our host at Suncoast, he said they didn't have anything similar to the cards at their property. He said the food offers come in the monthly mailers and charge the rest to the room and "we'll see".

Orleans was part of the Coast properties when Boyd acquired them, so maybe they operate differently??

Christmas
    My wife's birthday
  8. TIMSPEED

TIMSPEED !địt mẹ!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I emailed a Host...worse comes to worse, i'm using the rooms at MSS and Sams Town anyway, but will put in my play at Orleans, lol.

Palace Tower Suite!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.