1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Does Cancelled Room Reward Count Towards 3/30?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by BigGTMike, Dec 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigGTMike

BigGTMike Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had booked a comp night at Monte Carlo because I thought there was no way I'd accumulate enough points before my January trip to get comp nights at Aria.

Since then I went on a heater. I cancelled my reservation at Monte Carlo for no refund of points, which was expected. My question is, does this count against my 3/30? And if so, when? I booked the room mid October for a date of January 2nd. I know if I had actually gone through with the stay, it would have counted against my 3 rewards for this trip.

So now I'm wondering if this previous comp night and my two comp nights at Aria are my three or if I might have one more to use on my trip.

Any experiences to share?

2. Sklem211

Sklem211 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can't say for sure, but I imagine your "consumption" date in the myvegas system would still be the day you had booked it for and would still count as one of your 3/30 if you didn't get a point refund for the reward and it shows up in the "Redeemed" section under "My Purchases" in the rewards screen.

3. BigGTMike

BigGTMike Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I suspect that is the case as well. The only other possibility I have come up with is that it could maybe count as consumed on the date of cancellation. Which unfortunately in this case would still fall within a 30 day period. Seems like I'm stuck for now. Oh well. Nothing really desirable other than maybe some food credits for this trip. Was just figuring burn 'em before the price goes up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.