1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Does Bellagio Match Player Card Levels

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Vegas55, Mar 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vegas55

Vegas55 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anyone know if the Bellagio matches player card levels. I'm Diamond with CET and Gold at Cosmo but thinking about staying at the Bellagio in June.

2. RiddickBull

RiddickBull VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No, Mlife will not match player cards. Are you trying to get comped upfront? If you don't have a history at Mlife, you will most likely not be comped upfront. If you want to be comped upfront in terms of gambling, get a marker or wire/send your money upfront.

3. Nittany1

Nittany1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They do not match card levels.

4. Vegas55

Vegas55 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the info. Already have 2 rooms comped from a host I just emailed but forget to inquire about the card. Guess I'll just need to climb the ladder the old fashion way.

5. mike_m235

mike_m235 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's okay, because the card only does a couple of things for you, and your host can do those things without the card. If you want a buffet line pass or you want VIP checkin, your host can authorize it regardless of your card level. Those are about the only benefits to the MLife card (except the extra cash back on slots/VP)

6. Naturaleight

Naturaleight High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The card is nothing more than a status symbol. Your host will do everything for you based upon your play. As others have said, the card really means diddly squat. The only mileage I've really gotten out of my platinum Mlife card is waving it around so I could get slightly better service.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.