1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Does anyone own an Aria mattress?

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by xjjx, Oct 11, 2016.

1. xjjx

xjjx Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If so, how is it? Worth it?? Of all the hotels I've stayed at, I haven't found beds more comfortable than the ones at Aria. I'm thinking about buying one but not sure if it's worth the hefty price tag.

Any info would be appreciated! :D

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 11, 2016
    My 2nd Annual New Year's Trip!
  2. Multifarious5

Multifarious5 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'd get the model/brand and shop online, or at a local place where you can get sale prices. If you buy from Aria, odds are, you are also paying for the name Aria, even if you can buy them cheaper elsewhere. Just m 2 cents!

Sooooo far away still...
    Cosmo, always our favorite part of our trip!
    • Like Like x 1
  3. saucers

saucers Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've tried searching. So what I found was that the bed is a custom spec made specifically for Aria. It's not sold to the general public. Only place to get it is through their website. On a side note, I know someone who has purchased it and he loves it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can get the same, or almost the same bed elsewhere.

But, the way they label and name them, you will never figure out what model it is. The entire industry does that making comparisons very difficult.

FYI - we always sleep way better in Vegas than we do at home, no matter what hotel we are in. Might have something to do with walking 5-8 miles each day, having way more dirnks and eating lots more, and staying up late.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. NewOrleansSlimm

NewOrleansSlimm Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    we done this with harrahs new orleans, i lifted the mattress up and got the name off the sewn on tag...when I looked online, they didnt sell that model to the public but had a crossover that said another one was almost 100% identical that was sold to the public. the problem is as I was told is that the hotel mattress get changed frequently as the springs in the plush part that makes it so comfortable, flatten out...im not a big person, but was told that I would spend around $1,500 for the mattress and I would be lucky if it lasted 2 years before sagging...I never went through with it after hearing that.

6. saintpauljeff

saintpauljeff VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    agreed about the Aria beds, definitely the most comfortable i'd ever slept on in Vegas

I looked into purchasing one from their website a few years ago but never went through with it because it seemed cost prohibitive

7. nostresshere

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just got a new bed - was about to spend $1500 after lots of reviews, etc. Then found out many foam mattresses were getting very high reviews. Turns out a $600 from Costco got very high reviews from Consumer Reports.

So, we ordered it. Came in a box, really! Since they have a great return policy, we opted to give it a try. About a month later and we are happy. There are a number of similar companies online. Most give you 30-60 day trial. Some have high return costs, some not so much.

8. Kobra2848

Kobra2848 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm in the minority because I couldn't wait for our stay at Aria last month. We are in need of a new mattress at home and I couldn't wait to sleep on one of their beds. I was not blown away by the mattress. I mostly sleep on my side and felt that my shoulders were a little sore from the bed. Since we got back I saw a temper foam mattress topper at Costco and put it on top of our current mattress and it's pretty comfortable. I'm tempted to get the replacement mattress made by the same company.

Mark

9. nostresshere

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As I understand it, their is fair difference between the toppers and full mattress. the "support" for the topper is your old mattress. The full one is 10-14 inches thick and really needs no specific support.