1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Dodgers/Giants game on Tuesday 9/23. Questions for regulars

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by IvanBeausky, Sep 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IvanBeausky

IvanBeausky Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm taking my dad to a LA game on 9/23. We have never been before, but are both ardent Dodgers fans (We get to see them all the time in STL, Chicago, and Cincinnati). Couple of quick questions:

Is scalping legal at the stadium? Should I buy my tickets in advance? We are going to be at stadium in time for batting practice, so scalpers might be scarce.

If we do scalp, with all the available seats, how much should we pay? Mid-range tickets, not too great, not crappy nosebleeders either, are our normal seats elsewhere.

Thanks in advance!

Ivan

(PS. Mods, if this is the wrong forum, please move it to the correct one :beer:)

2. jamesxnj

jamesxnj VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'd say avoid the trouble and choose your seats from Stubhub..And relax about it and get in early..

3. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Didn't a guy just get stabbed down there? Bought some tickets that turned out to be fake and went back to demand his money back. Pretty sure it was L.A.

4. C0usineddie

C0usineddie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can buy tickets right now on the dodgers website for face value.

It would be foolish to show up without tickets at thats a pretty good rivalry and might be sold out, i doubt it but no need to take a chance.

5. ardee

ardee VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Get your tickets on Stubhub. Sit on the third base side. The best Dodgerdogs are at the grills under the bleachers. Dodgers are going to crush the Giants.

6. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah right now they mostly look lower than face value. I have no idea if using an actual scalper would be better.

7. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Stub Hub. I went to Dodger Stadium to see the Phillies. 99.9% of the Dodgers fans were great. One of the .1% spit on the back of my head. Lower Level, 3rd Base side. Dodger Dogs are great!

8. Malibugolfer

Malibugolfer High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Stub Hub. Huge rivals in a pennant race first game of the last series between them.
    I am a Giant fan who has Dodger season tics just for these games.
    Get your seats in advance.

9. IvanBeausky

IvanBeausky Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    SECTION 141 ROW G! Less than Face from stub hub. Thanks guys for the nudging towards what I was probably going to do anyways. Always helps to have encouragement. And Malibu---Hope your boys are closed out by then!:poke:

Thanks again!

Ivan

10. saeldway

saeldway Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You got Loge level. Magic number is 9 as of tonight. If I had seen the thread earlier I would have told you they basically do not have scalping at the stadium as the stadium is tucked a far ways for scalpers to walk. Stubhub is always the way to go. Hopefully you got a good price for what will be a good series. Make sure you hit up Top of the Park at....the top of the park. I get field level tickets, but they added 2 new bars between the pavilions and respective Field entrances. Those are always good for a look. Last tip, there is only 1 elevator and one set of escalators, right behind home plate. I've seen people look all over. Have fun, and Go Dodgers!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.