1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Do you know this building?

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Pelf, Sep 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pelf

Pelf Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Please help me identify a building. It has an exterior wall of large LCD screens. They display an animation of reflective windows, like those found on skyscrapers. The windows flip over like dominoes after a few seconds, and that's all I can remember.

The building is probably located near the south end of the Strip (perhaps around CityCenter). I've tried looking on Google Earth to no avail. :grrr: I'd appreciate any information you can offer. :)

2. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm kind of thinking Planet Hollywood is the only one on The Strip, not just the south end, with a large array of video monitors on the outside of their building.

3. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Was just going to add: I don't think Google Earth will help you too much (or street view on Google Maps) because the images they have for that section of The Strip are a few years old - there is still construction going on at Planet Hollywood, Cosmopolitan is just a shell, City Center is still being built...

4. habs0nut

habs0nut VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Could it be the new Harmon Corner which has the worlds's largest LED screen and is right next to PH?

5. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah pretty sure its Harmon tower .... the worlds most expensive (and litigious) billboard.

6. Pelf

Pelf Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Auggie, habs0nut and Nevyn! This question has been bugging me, like a song that's stuck in my head. I finally have the answer thanks to your help! :thumbsup:

7. blackjacknut

blackjacknut VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.