1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Do you earn HGS points at Beau Rivage?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by buomalley, Jun 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buomalley

buomalley Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know that in the past your play at Beau Rivage didn't go towards HGS points. Has this changed in the last year or two?

2. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    not unless they changed it just this year. i always throw a few hundred in the $5 top dollar and last year i earned about $20 in pointplay, but 0 HGS points.

3. buomalley

buomalley Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks, I appreciate your input.

I've played there twice in the past 2 months and didn't notice a change in my points.

They use to do their own Holiday Shoppe ... I assume they are still doing it that way.

4. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Neither BRivage or Gold Strike participate in the Vegas based Holiday Shopping. No points. Sorry.

5. buomalley

buomalley Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you!

6. Watts

Watts Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm new to the Beau but got an offer for their shopping thing during the weekend of the 29th which I'll be headed to. Is that their version of the holiday shopping?

7. shifter

Trips to Las Vegas:
    wow, are you stalking me? :poke: i'll be at the Beau for the shopping event and at MGM the next weekend as well.

they have these events every so often and it doesn't really have anything to do with HGS. it's just a gimmick to get you in the door like the BJ/Craps/Bacc tourneys and whatever else they come up with.

8. Watts

Watts Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ha, no stalking here. Are you going for the shopping thing as well? You're right about getting the person in the door. I didn't plan on going to the beau but when the offer came in I thought what the hell I'll make the drive out and give the certificate to my girl.

Then the week after, I have never been to a UFC fight there. I went to the one here in Houston when Chael started his post fight interview with anderson silva you suck lol. I was speaking to RD and I asked him if I can move my tickets from ufc 146 and use them at 148 and he said sure. So that's how that trip happened.

edit: Just saw you said for the shopping event at the beau.

9. shifter

Trips to Las Vegas:
    yeah, i wasn't going to go to the Beau either because of Vegas the next weekend, but they're giving me $2k shopping plus $3k promo chips for each june and july. can't turn down $8k in free money. the plan is to turn the $6k in promos into 20-30k and sit on my ass by the pool the rest of the weekend. we'll see how that goes, lol.

10. buomalley

buomalley Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looks like I may miss you two at the Beau. My return flight is the morning of the Shopping Spree. I wish you both the best!

11. Watts

Watts Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks!

Shifter: lol good luck with that man.

12. shifter

Trips to Las Vegas:
    offers came out today and it turns out they're actually giving me $5k promos for July and another $5k promos because it's my birthday month. so $13k promos and the $2k gift card just for showing up. should be enough to do some real damage with if i can hit a good streak.

13. Watts

Watts Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was reading the fine print on the shopping certificate coupon, and it stated it can't be combined with any other promo offer. I wonder if they'll enforce this as I have some free play as well I'd like to use.

14. shifter

Trips to Las Vegas:
    if it's one of the monthly FP/table play offers, you can use those anytime. just take the coupon to the cage and get the chips or FP loaded. they don't know if you're on another offer or not.

15. Watts

Watts Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oh ok, cool.

16. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    To add to what Shifter said. If you are getting $200 or whatever each month in Freeplay, you do not need to do anything. It is on your account and when you use your card in the machine, you just download it. Totally separate from other offers. It is not a deal "when combined with other offers".

17. dunebug81

dunebug81 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow, $13k just for walking in the door. You can't beat that!

I used to get pretty good promos from the beau and now I get squat. I like playing at the Hard Rock better. I seem to have better luck there, although the only thing they send me is concert tickets.

18. Tellafriend

Tellafriend High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No, they don't enforce that crap there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.