1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Do we need e-mail confirmation for M.C $50

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by TOUR, Mar 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TOUR

TOUR Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi all, the wife has got the M.C.$50 reward but no e-mail confirmation. We have got the No. on the reward, do you think this will be enough if we copy it. We have got 2 x 2 Mirage & 1x2 Aria buffet rewards for which we did have e-mail confirmation. If we did have to get in touch with Myvegas has anyone got their phone Number. Thanks

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You will need your confirmation number to redeem at the players club desk, but do not need to bring the email.
    1. Go into the game and go under "Info" in the upper right hand corner for rewards.
    2. Click "View Rewards".
    3. The click "My Purchases" (upper right hand corner)
    4. Next, click "Redemptions Pending"
    5. There you will find your confirmation numbers. Write that down and just show that to the players club desk along with your ID and mLife card and you're all set.
    Also, if you play the mobile game, the confirmation numbers are stored under the "Wallet," so you could just show that to the players club desk and not worry about keeping up with the confirmation numbers.

3. DReynolds86

DReynolds86 Come On, You Blues!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I always print out the confirmation e-mail as back-up as well.

4. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I always print out my email confirmation as well (If I don't get an email confirmation - which has happened - I will go back into MyVegas and into the purchased rewards and do a "print screen" of the code and print that out instead).

You do not need an email or print screen of course - as long as you have your MLife card and redemption code for the reward, you are fine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.