1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Do offers increase if you skip?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by eloisegirl, Apr 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eloisegirl

eloisegirl Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This might be a dumb question but it is okay since my hair is blonde (thanks, Clairol!) ;)

My friend and I both have Spring offers from Mlife for free days (she gets 4, I get 2), some FP and some resort credits. The offers must be booked by April 30th. What happens if we miss this cycle of offers? Do they try to up it a bit to really entice you with their Summer offer, or do they lower the offers because you didn't take them up on their offer? Or would the offers pretty much be the same? I would hate to lose out on these sweet comps!

Any experiences, thoughts, insights welcomed!

2. BreakEven

BreakEven Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In my experience, the monthly offers don't change based on how often you visit them. They are cranking those out constantly, and seems to be based on how booked the hotel is during that period. They need to do more to pull people in during slow periods.

Only 2nd trip for year :(
  3. tomcat724

tomcat724 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In my experience the further out since your last Vegas trip the worse the offers get. I always seem to get the best offers right after I return. I'd probably book the offer you have today and if something better comes later then rebook. I've also had mlife offers online where they were there one day and gone the next even though it said I had until a certain date to book.

4. sco5123

sco5123 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Based on a recent experience, this makes a world of sense. Not saying it is right, but this seems like what they are doing.

Thanks for saying this. It's almost like Atlantic City...at least for me. Comps are offered throughout the cold months and early spring (Sept-early June) but no comps are offered June-August and the rates increased dramatically.

At least if Vegas is slowing down on comps, this makes sense. I can live with that. Still not saying it is right, but now I can budget when I might get comps.

5. sco5123

sco5123 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes Mlife has done this a number of times.

6. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    if you're happy with the offer, book it now. it's a no lose. if you get a better offer later, you can always change to that one. the last thing you want is to have a trip planned and no offer and then it finally shows up and it sucks.

7. slots4fun

slots4fun Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Don't forget to call VIP where ever you want to stay. I often find that I have better offers that I didn't even know about (never received e-mail nor were they on the website). Good luck to you!

8. Burt

Burt Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree if you hold out in my experience offers disappear.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.