1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Do I need a reservation to get into Pasta Pirate?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by TyrC, Aug 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TyrC

TyrC Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The name sounds like a coffee shop level joint but they offer reservations. Do I need a
    reservation or can I just walk up? Does any body have any thoughts about the place?
    Is there a serious dress code? While we're at it does any joint Downtown have a
    dress code?

2. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'd advise a reservation, they do get busy and the dining room is on the small side. Good food, good value.
    FYI, you can use the house phone to make reservations before they open.

3. Turtleman

Turtleman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Like Joe said, making a reservation can't hurt. We've usually made reservations, though we've been seated a couple times without one. However, a few months ago shortly after 5 pm, we weren't able to be seated without a reservation, but were told we could order in the bar area. We were reluctant, but gave it a try and were very happy we did. The bartender doubled as waiter, pushed two small bar tables together, and did a fantastic job! Maybe we just got lucky, but there wasn't any rowdy bar noise, and the ambiance and service has us thinking of requesting bar seating the next time! No dress code needed at Pasta Pirate.

4. mkcoroner

mkcoroner Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've eaten at PP three times in the past 6 months and was very pleased each time. Walked up each time. Had to wait 10 & 25 minutes (more BJ time) and were seated immediately the third time. A great value with excellent food. Each time I had the filet and lobster tail for $20. It included bread, soup or salad, glass of (cheap) house wine and a side of pasta. A ton of food and a nice atmosphere. I would highly recommend giving it a try. MK

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.