1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Discounts for Military for Jersey Boys

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by PaulBowdry, Sep 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PaulBowdry

PaulBowdry Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I dont know if anybody has ever posted anything about discounts for military. So no one chew my head off if I am repeating anything I am new on here.
    There is a website called govx.com that is for former or current military. They have a sign up and a quick DoD verification on the site. It offers discounts on all types of gear but also on a couple of Las Vegas shows. The one I saw is for Jersey Boys at the Paris. You enter a code on ticketmaster and they give you what seats are discounted you pick your own. The seats are in certain areas. Anyways the regular price is around $90 dollars. The tickets come down to $46 plus $6.50 for service fee so the total is $52.50 per ticket. Which I don't think is a bad price. If anybody knows if it is cheaper at half price tix please say so. I just like it because you know you have the tickets no waiting in line no nothing. I bought three tickets for my trip in October.

2. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.