1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

discounted room rates

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by djcoach, Sep 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. djcoach

djcoach Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Obviously for higher occupancy times the comped rooms are blacked out. What are the weekday discounted rooms like for those same times. Are the generally blacked out the same dates or sometimes less because you still have to pay for a room.

So for say a busy weekend that is blacked out for room rewards what are the chances the weekday rooms are also going to be blacked out also for the preceding for following week?

2. BTSyndrome

BTSyndrome Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are going Nov 22 (Sunday) and leaving the 27th (Fri) This is the week before and including Thanksgiving day.
    Thanksgiving and the Friday after was blacked out but the days before were ok to use the 25% off. I did book it this way, but then later canceled to rebook.
    I did loose the LP's... who cares. I have way too many to waste.

I used smartervegas to find a better deal.
    I ended up just booking directly through Aria and got a reg. Deluxe room for less than what the 25% off would have been...
    plus the offer comes with a free $50 a food credit for each day of our stay.

There is better deals than just the 25% off, you just have to look for them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.