1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Discount on Mystere or La Reve

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by lotso-bear, Jan 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lotso-bear

lotso-bear VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Where can I get the best discount on one of these shows? I know Tix4Tonight sells both shows (if available) along with some 3rd-party websites but was wondering if there's a way of securing good seats with a decent discount. The best "discount" I found so far is $25 off per ticket through one of the 3rd-party sites.

Also, does anyone have any preferences to either show? I've seen Love, KA, Zarkana, and O already..

2. bswim

bswim High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    only place I've used so far is smartervegas.com

ETA:
    One other thing, keep an eye on that hotels Facebook page as well as the show's page itself. I've gotten some good deals on shows that way. Right around 40% off.

3. JoJoR

JoJoR High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would just by directly through Cirque's site... https://www.cirquedusoleil.com/en/shows/mystere/tickets/las-vegas/offers.aspx

$50 tickets available for Category 3, Regular Price $85.
    $69 tickets available for Category 2, Regular Price $105.
    $89 tickets available for Category 1, Regular Price $119.

I used Tix4Tonight in November for this show and honestly, wasn't worth the $5-10 I ended up saving in the end.

As for the show itself, I think Mystere is one of the best Cirque du Soleil shows (see all of them except for O and Cris Angel).

4. lotso-bear

lotso-bear VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks! I'm leaning towards La Reve right now but it seems like the special that Mystere has is pretty good (unless these are normal sale prices).

5. JoJoR

JoJoR High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think its fairly normal sale price for Mystere from what I recall. What kind of prices are you finding for La Reve?

6. lotso-bear

lotso-bear VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good to know about the Mystere prices. Now I know what would be considered a better deal.

The best price I found for La Reve is $125 per person in a premium seat. I have to purchase quite a few seats, so would like to save some money.

(Maybe Blue Man Group might be worth it too...)

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.