1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Discount code, 60local for Jersey Boys.

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by jfw831, Jan 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jfw831

jfw831 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Came upon this discount code, 60Local, it worked, orchestral seats, regular $150.30, w/code $77.80 ea. Would I have to show a local id when I pickup?? Has anyone used this code? I would be buying through Paris's ticket agency, they give you a handful to choose from, also another code 40access, more seats to choose from the $150.30 section, orchestral seating, price for this code $100.80 ea. I know they're legit, just a concern with a local id for the 60local, personally,I don't think they'll care. Before I cancelled Carrot Top tickets for last week, I used a local code,$33.00 for 3rd row seating. Carrot top will not be playing this coming mid week, bummer. Wife wants to see Jersey Boys, very slim chance for comp, so just buy, any feed back on this local discounts?

2. jfw831

jfw831 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well well well, gonna see Jersey boys, the wife and me. Went to ticketmaster site and bought 2 orchestral seats, $150.00 each for total each $74.00, that includes all fee's. So it works [60local] for us out of state, and, I just e ticket and now I have the discounted tickets. So now the wife will be happy. LL section, around 10 row s back it look like. Next time I'll or we will see carrot top. We've seen an handful of cirque shows. Vivaaaaaaa Las Vegas Baby!!!!!!!!

3. jfw831

jfw831 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great code for the show, Jersey Boys was Fantastic Wednesday evening. I enjoyed the story and it was fast moving. My tickets where 10th row from stage, aisle seats, $69.00 + $5.00 fee each. It's great being able to see facial expressions at shows. The venue seats are all great though. Show ran over a little over 2 hours,,,again a very good show to see. Also there's a break to stretch the legs or use the potty. See it!!

Last edited: Feb 6, 2015
  4. playallday

playallday Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You guys are awesome....I just went and bought my tickets for Jersey Boys in August. They were half the price using that 60local code. I tried the 40local but they were a bit more. Thanks again!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.