1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Directions to NY NY

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by jbee, Aug 15, 2016.

1. jbee

jbee Low-Roller

Coming from CA for a night stay at New York New York. I have looked at several different maps but they are not up to date with all the new construction. Can you still turn off I15 onto Tropicana and then a quick left off Tropicana directly into NY NY parking?

2. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    u can still get off at trop , make a left at the strip and a left into ny ny or a u turn back on trop into ny ny that way so yes. othing changed as long as ur not comming when a concert is already happing, u can also get of an extit earlier and take the strip to it and turn on trop to it or turn into the park , which is what its being called now between ny ny and Monte Carlo

3. remmerde

remmerde Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Taking the eastbound Flamingo exit off I-15 and crossing all the lanes to the left turn directly into NYNY is now impossible. They've got a concrete barrier blocking off the lane to turn into NYNY off EB Flamingo now.

If you're talking about a u-turn at the eastbound Flamingo/Strip light, it's signed for NO u-turns allowed. But people u-turn there anyway.

If you're self parking, it's easier to get in the lane for Sinatra off I-15 (before Russell) and take a right at the driveway just BEFORE the new arena. There's a back ramp to the self park there now.

If you miss the driveway, take the right on Park Ave just past the arena, and there's an entry off Park that will get you to both the NYNY reception driveway and/or the self park.

4. jbee

jbee Low-Roller

Thanks for the advice. After being in a vehicle for umpteen hours, I don't need any surprises. Thanks.

5. remmerde

remmerde Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looks like Wikimapia has the updated satellite imagery. Here's the two options off Sinatra Drive I mentioned. Green gets you to the self park. Blue gets you to the reception driveway.

http://imgur.com/a/tTKUS
    [​IMG]

6. jbee

jbee Low-Roller

I wonder if they are they connected to Google Maps. Thats too cool. Had to bookmark it.
    Thanks