1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

direction help

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by golfer1903, Apr 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. golfer1903

golfer1903 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Im staying at the vdara.. from the airport to check into hotel is the entrance on las vegas blvd?

when I want to leave and go downtown can I get right on las vegas blvd or do I have to go on harmon and turn around or how is it.

I wanna go to downtown and an another time to pawn stars building but If I google them it takes me to harmon then some other side streets and looks crazy

not interested in sspeed just wanna go on las vegas blvd can it be done

2. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven't driven out of Vdara, so I can't say for sure, but even if they sent you out on Harmon, you can cut over on Frank Sinatra Blvd and cut back to LVB at the next street.

3. Alhanalasa

Alhanalasa Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The actual entrance for Vdara is on a roundabout / circle. It is on Harmon, but there are signs that direct you either to go east towards LV Blvd (left turn onto the Strip), or West, which would get you to Frank Sinatra. If you do as I do and miss the correct ramp the first time, you can circle around again. It's actually easier than it sounds. Even I can do it, and I generally avoid roundabouts like the plague. :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.