1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Dino checking in!

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Dean Martin, Apr 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dean Martin

Dean Martin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi gang, just checking in to say hi and let my friends here know I'm still alive:wave:

We've just been so damn busy that we're not going to make our usual spring trip so probably won't be out to Mecca until Sept now:cry:

Hope everybody is doing well, healthy and enjoying life and our favorite city:beer: Still can't believe Gregrio is gone.....

Daughter is moving across country soon so there's a lot to do for that. Then we bought and old wood cabin cruiser so if any of you have ever owned a wood boat that you keep in the water, they are non-stop projects but I enjoy the work...it's theraputic:drunk: Plus I have a niece getting married in late May so that is a trip we don't normally do. And....all this stuff costs money...some of it makes a Vegas trip look inexpensive!:poke:

Like this thing...

Attached Files:

2. thecarve

thecarve Misanthrope

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey Dino. Long time no see.

Too bad no spring trip. But sounds like you've got plenty on your plate to keep you busy and entertained.

Nice looking boat! :thumbsup:

Number 50!
  3. thebucket

thebucket VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Whoa, nice boat! I know the feeling of not making a regular trip (done that a few times lately myself)... Good luck next time you make it out!

4. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good to see you back!

Christmas
    My wife's birthday
  5. chef

chef Resident Buffetologist

I was kinda wondering what you've been up to. Welcome back to the fold Dino.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.