1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Dinner Before Cirque Du Soleil "O"?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Calibrian85, Dec 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calibrian85

Calibrian85 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello everyone,

I'm surprising my partner with tickets to see O at the Bellagio during our upcoming trip. I was hoping I could seek some advise on any good restaurants to dine at before the show. Since I spent a lot of money on the tickets, I prefer the restaurant to be moderately priced, not buffet (we are doing one the day before), and within 10-15 min walking distance from the Bellagio (doesn't have to be inside the Bellagio). We will eat just about anything.

I greatly appreciate any suggestions. Thank you so much! :)

2. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Pre theater menu at Le Cirque.

3. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Olives is right there and more mid priced.

With any meal before show, timing is often an issue. I try to have something to do in between as a time buffer. Walking through Bellagio an always eat some time. There are many options with Bellagio and one of those would easily be my first choice.

4. BlacklabberMike

BlacklabberMike VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    any place that serves hard liquor... wish i had gotten loaded before i had to sit through that crapola.

5. queuetee

queuetee High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    +1 that was my last CDS. Told Dh that I never want to see another one

6. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOn Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Hexx is right across the street at the Paris. It has a patio that sits right at the strip as long as the weather is nice. People watching there is the best show in town.
    We ate there a couple of weeks ago for lunch. Had a nice Turkey Club and wife had the Hexx Burger and a chips and dip for a starter and a couple of drinks. We had bought this groupon to save money but still had to kick in $30 including tip. Not sure if that is too pricey or not but the food and service were good. Strip pricing at it's best.

https://www.groupon.com/deals/hexx-kitchen-bar

To get across the road through you have to hit the Bridge at either Crystals or the Bellagio/Caesars crossing.

[​IMG]

3rd Aria Stay Coming Up
  7. spicole

spicole Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You have a lot of options. To build on Shifter's recommendation, some of the restaurants at Bellagio have pre-theatre menus that are very reasonable. We had a great pre-theater meal at Michael Mina. I upgraded to the lobster pot pie, worth every penny.

Cosmopolitan has some good happy hour / small plate specials.

http://www.cosmopolitanlasvegas.com/taste/thesocialhour.aspx

Most of the restaurants at Aria have pre-theater or early dining prix-fixe menus as well. Lots of good choices that won't break the bank. Check out the menus at Lemongrass and Jean Georges among others.

https://www.aria.com/en/restaurants.html

8. Geogran

Geogran OTD Tea Sipper

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agree. Pre-theatre menu at Le Cirque all the way.

I know you are looking for 'moderate' but, if you can stretch the budget a bit - it will be the perfect start to a special evening - Le Cirque will not disappoint.

(Pre-theatre menu reservations 5:00pm to 5:45pm -allow up to 1 1/2 hours to dine - staff will ask if you are going to a show and time the courses appropriately in time for your show).

9. adbynot

adbynot High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    FIX, right by the Bank Nightclub and just as you enter Bellagio from the shops has a pre-fix "O" menu. I had it when I was there and it was great.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.