1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Dinner at Venetian/Palazzo - Lavo or Carnevino or Delmonico

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by DiamondJim21, Jun 28, 2016.

1. DiamondJim21

DiamondJim21 Tourist

Aug 20, 2014
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am taking off for Las Vegas tomorrow and am trying to pick a place for dinner on Thursday night. We are staying at Venetian, so I wanted to stay in the V/P complex. I'm trying to decide between Lavo, Carnevino, and Delmonico. I am really looking for the best dining experience, we are all men in our 50's, looking for outstanding service and food and nice atmosphere, not loud, good value for what you get although cost is not a primary concern, and the specific type of food doesn't matter. Would appreciate your recommendation between these three places. Thanks.
  2. thecarve

thecarve Misanthrope

Aug 24, 2009
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    Carnevino is one of my favorite steak places (along with SW and CUT). The dry aged ribeye is a must.

Delmonico left me somewhat disappointed - everything was pretty mediocre the one time I went there (other than the cocktails). But, my experience is probably an anomaly as the place seems to get excellent reviews.

Haven't been to Lavo so can't help you there.