1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Did not receive email!!! help!

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by h0und10, Mar 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. h0und10

h0und10 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So i purchased my room reward for mgm.. But i did not get an email with the redemption link. what do i do?
    I tried canceling and re purchasing.. I tried a different hotel.. Still no email.. and yes I checked my spam and all that..
    The only phone number I can find sounds like i will get charged 15 dollars to "book over the phone"
    i emailed them my problem and still have not heard back from them after a few days..

2. vegasvette

vegasvette Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It sounds like the email address associated with your reward, or with your facebook account is not the correct email address. Perhaps you can try to contact playstudios.

3. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The email address associated with your mLife account MUST match your Facebook email. I had this problem and had to have the myVegas redemption changed to match my mLife email. Contact Playstudios.

4. h0und10

h0und10 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just double checked. Both my mlife and facebook emails match. I am currently logged in to both websites (facebook and mlife) with the same email.. there must be one other place i am missing to put in my info.. Is there a spot inside the myvegas app? or does that just grab your facebook info?

5. georgesken

georgesken Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is NOT correct. My mlife and my Myvegas facebookaccount have different e-mails. The first time you enter an email adress when purchasing A reward, then you have to be sure that its the one from your mlife account but it doensn't have to be same as your Facebook email!

Once again
  6. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think I get what you're saying. It does depend on the e-mail that you enter when redeeming the reward. I entered my Facebook email when I probably should have entered my mLife email.

7. daveg000

daveg000 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't know about rooms, as I have never redeemed one, BUT In your Myvegas game click the rewards tab, and you will see a "my rewards: link in the upper right hand corner. Click it and you can click "pending", "redeemed", and "expired/refunded"

Maybe that will help?

8. h0und10

h0und10 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I called and they said my name was some random name I have never heard of.. So now I think I just wasted the last few months playing :/

9. bubble113

bubble113 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had the same problem, I have only ever had one email address for everything so I know that's not the problem. I receive all promotion emails from Myvegas/Playstudios but for some reason do not receive redemption emails.

I used LP's last year to book a room as you had to call and redeem so all I needed was the code after you purchase the reward which you get instantly. As it has changed this year and you can only book through the email link, I have not been able to use my points for a room reward. I did contact playstudios and they re sent the email but I still didn't receive it. I therefore only buy rewards eg buffets that give you a code that you redeem at Mlife desk. It's not great but at least the LP's aren't wasted.

I am from the UK so phoning isn't as easy but do use a number that gets it cheaper/free. Not sure where you are from and if that would be of any use.

10. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You may want to contact them through there website and ask them to update your email address. If you've never received a rewards email (the chips and promo emails are sent to your email associated with your Facebook account, not the one you plug in when redeeming the reward the first time) then there is a good chance there is a typo in the email address Playstudios has.

I contacted them awhile back when I realized the email address I used for rewards was one I no longer have access to and they were quick to get me fixed u

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.