1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Did I tell my mom the right thing...

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by erica1025, Jul 24, 2016.

1. erica1025

erica1025 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My mom has been playing my vegas and originally signed up with "Cathy."
    That's her nickname and I told her to use her real name signing up for MLife since shes never signed up before.

My experience is going off of the fact that I haven't been questioned for still using my maiden name on MyVegas/TotalRewards since i have my maiden and married name on my ID.

Right? Wrong? Let me know.

2. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    IMHO, she should use her real name In signing up for mLife but somehow include "Cathy" in the signup.

3. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If I'm understanding this correctly, she "signed" up for Facebook under the name Cathy and started playing MyVegas? She hasn't redeemed for any rewards or signed up for mLife yet?

If this is the case, it's very easy to remedy. The game doesn't use your Facebook name at all. When you redeem for rewards, you put in the name associated with your mLife account along with the email you want linked to the game. As long as the mLife account, MyVegas account, and identification have the same name, you're golden.

4. erica1025

erica1025 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks!