1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Diamond Show Question

Discussion in 'Comps' started by HuskerBB, Jul 30, 2016.

1. HuskerBB

HuskerBB Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How far in advance can you book the Diamond show tickets? I know it says day of show only for High Roller and Penn and Teller but how about the others. I am taking a trip in late September that won't involve shows and then going back two weeks later with the wife. Can I pick up tickets in September for a show a couple weeks later and then still have the October tickets for a different show?

2. NewOrleansSlimm

NewOrleansSlimm Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i done penn and teller last year, only one day was available as all other shows were sold out months prior to the show, i didnt want to go the day of and it be sold out, so I emailed my host out there and he said that they arent supposed to do it but he would reserve 2 seats for me...then we picked the tickets up right before the show

3. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure if last poster had tickets due to play, vs Diamond Perk. The coupons they print out for Diamonds are good for three days - and now are valid for any of the listed shows. In the past, you had to pick the show when you got the coupon, then go to the box office and hope they were not sold out. Now, if they are, you can use that same coupon for a different show or day.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Sparky4

Sparky4 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When I called the players number to reserve a room a year or so ago I asked if they could book my Diamond show, they asked which one it was, I guess to see if it was one that is regularly on the list. They said no problem. They booked the show and all I had to do was pick them up the day of the show. I believe I did this about 3 months in advance.

10th anniversary
  5. nostresshere

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't get this. We always have to go to a Total Rewards Desk and request our free shows. They print out a voucher that we take to the box office.

What am I missing here?

6. HuskerBB

HuskerBB Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That has been my experience also. Never even thought about getting them before I was in Vegas though I guess. I don't think any of these shows on the list typically sell out before the day of the show. Not even Penn and Teller - which we have seen twice using Diamond show passes on the day of the show.

Still looking for a answer to the specific question if anyone knows. I have never had trips this close together before - but I understand that the Diamond show availability is based on calendar months. So if I go in on September 30th and get my September voucher - can I then take that to a box office and use that voucher to purchase tickets for a show on October 15th?

7. nostresshere

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The vouchers we got in mid July were valid for three days. No idea if they will fudge on that or not.

I will mention we have been in town on the last day of the month, and first of the next and gotten vouchers both months.

8. HuskerBB

HuskerBB Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks nostresshere. Just to clarify - when you say the vouchers were valid for 3 days did that mean you had to use the voucher to pick up tickets within 3 days - or that you had to use that voucher to get tickets to a show that occurred within 3 days? I assume you meant the latter but wanted to make sure if you know how it read.

9. Sparky4

Sparky4 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The show I wanted to see was Jubilee which was a diamond show that was regularly on the diamond show list. I called the players reservation number I was given when I made diamond and the person I spoke to asked it I wanted to make any show reservations. I told the lady when I wanted to go and she made the reservation. I had to go to TR when I got there and pic up my tickets.

10th anniversary
  10. TIMSPEED

TIMSPEED !địt mẹ!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Penn and teller seems to be the hardest "free" show to get, as a Diamond..got lucky and finally got the "free" tix in december, for a SUNDAY show.

Palace Tower Suite!