1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Diamond Lounges

Discussion in 'Comps' started by dummy18, Dec 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dummy18

dummy18 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anyone know how difficult it will be to get into the diamond lounges on New Years Eve? I want to get three people in total so we can get plastered before going out that night. I am just a low level diamond member with about 12,500 tier score, I have never had problems in the past getting extra people in but I assume NYE will be different.

2. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't know if they even look at your level of points. I would expect they have limited hours - usually 9pm, even on weekends, so probably the same on NYE. Though some have been able to get an extra person in, others have not. You apparently have been lucky. Which hotel do you usually go with an extra person? And, how busy have they been?

3. dummy18

dummy18 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been able to get extras in at Caesars and Rio on weekends when the lounges were not particularly crowded, usually I just go to the diamond check in and ask a random host and they call ahead to the lounge for me for the extra person. I am sure they will only be open until 9 but I can get plenty of drinking in before then. I don't think they look at your level of points usually either but then again I have never seen the diamond lounges very crowded, I am thinking NYE will possibly have a line to get in so maybe they limit it to higher diamonds/7 stars or it could just be harder to get an extra in.

4. Gaggles

Gaggles VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Diamond Lounge is full and lined up at Superbowl!

5. mrstealth

mrstealth High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Your point score has no bearing on anything. As a diamond you are allowed 1 guest. Your chance of getting an extra guest in are slim and none. And depending on the lounge, yes, there probably will be a wait. Each lounge has a maximum capacity which is clearly posted right inside the door which is set by the fire marshall. Also, I would get their early as people tend to stay longer than normal.

6. Carol1113

Carol1113 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Another way is stay around the enterence to the Diamond Lounge and you may see just 1 person or a party of 3 going in-in a lot of cases you may have 2 Diamond members in the group. Usually if you ask very nicely they may take your extra person in as their guest--I have seen it happen and have done this for people

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.